Tuesday, February 23, 2021

response to the one that got away upon being pressed Part 1

"You didn't need to write more unless you needed to get it out," she wrote with a poor emoji gritting its teeth. "I can take it," she encouraged with the endearing LOL

Well
I guess I could let it out in fits and starts if you really want the criticism


It didn't last long enough to be considered a 'relationship'--there
    I hated that
But was that anyone's fault? Hm?

(I do consider you an "ex" in my mind when relationships come up in conversation
    with friends and people I date.
    What do you think about that, huh?)

Oh, and I really miss your cat!
I really don't miss your dog
    (I was just a sex object to him)
I'm a dog person, so that was a big deal for me!
But I was very sad to lose your cat's friendship

Yeah, I suppose it's possible there's a lot to take out on you

But

It's also possible that maybe you weren't as bad an experience for me as you're afraid you were?

No comments:

Post a Comment